Saturday, March 05, 2005

Supra Maintenance

Today i checked the engine out to make sure everything was okay from the previous night. I noticed that one of the fuses was placed incorrectly. So i placed it in its designated spot, and I also purchased another 30 watt fuse since there was one missing. In addition, I removed a weird wire that was sticking out of the diagnostic thingy. the car seemed to start better with the new fuse. i cruised for a bit and the check engine light came on while i was driving.

we headed up to the toyota dealership at kearny mesa so can get it checked out. i dropped off the car for inspection. Oscar (Toyota service guy) called me up later in the afternoon and told me it needed some parts and it would be there by tuesday. He gave me two options. I could pick the car up that day and continue driving it without the new parts and bring it back tuesday or just leave it there and wait until the new parts arrive. Having thought about my options I decided to leave my car at the shop till tuesday, I didn't want to risk further damage to the car.

i'll be picking up the car on tuesday. for now im supraless... :(