Wednesday, November 16, 2005

luminics lights


today , i received my order of luminics bulbs that i ordered late monday afternoon. to my surprise i recevied to pairs of Titinium White 9006 Bulbs instead of just one. im must be lucky or something. i might either sell the extra pair or send them back and exchange them for a different one to replace my fog lights.

the lights look great in the garage. however, i wasn't able to drive around with them. i'll have a chance tonight after work. I'm quite excited to see how they look in the evening. They aren't HIDs though but it'll do for now. all i can say is that they look way better and cooler than the stock lights. i just hope they last longer than the PIAA Super Plasmas i bought for my corolla years back. I kind of regret buying those PIAAs for my corolla. Damn PIAA lights are quite pricey. The Luminics Buls were probably half the price!