Monday, March 13, 2006

update finally

its been a while since i've posted something on here. here are few things going on...

- its been a year since i purchased the supra... its hard to believe that ive had that car for that long.

- i had to pay for another year of car insurance. i had to modify some stuff on my policy. since money has been quite tight i had to decrease some of my policy. i definitely added the rental car just in case.

- i received my registration for this year. i need to mail that in may. and i found out that i need to get my smog test :( booo oh well, i didn't really do a lot of mods on my car excluding the exhaust and the open air intake. so i'm putting back my stock airbox for the visual part.

- i bought a nice chrome trd oil filer cap.

- i purchased some clear sidemarkers on ebay. but the amber lights make it look kinda tacky looking.

- i also purchased some LED wedge bulbs in white, which are suppose to come in a day or so.

I'll take some new pictures soon.