Tuesday, June 05, 2007

one last race...

today david convinced me to go to fusion... after heavy negotiating i gave in. i decided to check it out. when we got there the parking lot was packed. i chilled there for a little bit checked out the scene and went to eat my fish tacos at rubios, since it was taco tuesdays. right after rubios i went straight home. on my way home i was crusing down the 805... minding my own business and integra pulls right next to me. i thought nothing of it. but he was right next for a few minutes looking to pick a race with me. after a few minutes of thinking... i decided to just do it. who cares? might as well try my luck before i swap my motor. so i downshifted to third, everything was a blur after that. his car just pulled in front of me. he must've gotten like a motor swap because i was mashing my pedal. but his car looked like a cheap model integra. after that one pull i decided just to chill... no more race. i didn't wanna make myself look bad. i just hope he didn't think i was twin turbo or else he might be telling all his honda buddies that he beat a twin turbo supra on the freeway... thatll definitely boost his confidence level a few notches.