Monday, April 20, 2009

Repainting Front Bumper Again

About a year and four months ago I got my repainted my front bumper and passenger fender at SDCS. At that time I messed up fender backing out of a parking garage and hit the pillar in the convention center parking lot. I got the fender replaced and repainted it. At the same time I decided to get my bumper repainted as well. It had the license plate holes and a few little dents. Everything looked great when I picked it up... About 5 months later I noticed that the paint on the bumper was bubbling. Weeks later the bubble burst leaving an ugly gash. I think it was due to the exposure UV light from the sun.

Last week I showed Jacie, the owner of SDCS the bubble area. He said he will take care of it. Since the paint is covered by warranty I wouldn't have to pay anything... Today I'll be dropping the car off at SDCS in National City. I really hope everything looks better than before.