Thursday, January 11, 2007

hid kit sold...

i just sold my philips plug-n-play hid kit recently to a fellow supraforums member. i decided that it was time for me to upgrade my lights with a fancy S2000 projector HID retrofit. don't get me wrong the philips kit was nice for a year. it lit the road quite well but not as good as i wanted. i remember one time i was going down palomar mountain from a mountain cruise... and i couldnt see that well with the philips kit. the beam of light didn't extend as far as i wanted. so i had to be extra careful. so last sunday, my friend david and i removed my headlights and replaced them with his old ones for now. so right now i gotta purchase a set of S2000 projectors and send them off to customlightz.com to do the retrofit. this will probably be my last upgrade before the big 2jzgte motor swap.