Thursday, December 01, 2005

LTB Motorsports Review



Well i finally received part 2 of my order today from LTB Motorsports. One thing that stood out the most was there customer support. Great customer support is a big plus in my book. They answered my questions promptly through phone and email. I didn't have to hold for too long to get a represenative. LTB Motorsports has competitive prices. Overall, it took about a week to receive the order.

There are several areas they can improve in:

They didn't update me often about the status of my order. I only got a receipt of my order and that was it. I didn't receive a shipping confirmation or tracking number. I had to call them up and email them to check the status.

Another thing they can improve is the method of how they ship their products. Instead of sending the whole item instead of two seperate orders. It's quite a hastle expecting two seperate packages instead of just one. I think they have a vendor in several cities that supplies them with parts.

All in all it was a positive experience. I would definitely shop there again for small things. I give this retailer