Tuesday, December 27, 2005

stupid porsche guy...

i was driving on Mira Mesa Blvd right after getting one of my HIDs installed and noticed this porche boxter in my rear. i thought nothing of it, just a normal driver with a fancy car. he changes lanes and decides to pass me. big deal. at the stop light we were side by side and still i didn't think nothing. i accelerated a bit just to pass this guy, and supposedly he thought that i was challenging him so he speeds up and passes me. i was like "okay?" and i didn't even redline my car.

at the next stop light and with the road clear i decided to go for the redline from a medium roll. so his car speed rockets across the road. he had me for half a mile and then i caught up to him and passed his ass the rest of the way. i was going about 100+. stupid porsche. and at the stop light i was looking at the guy. and he didn't really acknowledge me. but what i did notice is that he had his son in the passengerside. he was lookin at me all conspeciously and gave him the thumbs up. if i were that guy in the boxster i would've never raced. its just plain dangerous with a young passsenger like that. oh well.

i went home and did a little research on what the specs are, and this is what i found... im not sure what year it was but i found something close:


Engines & Power
 BaseS
Standard Engine2.7L 217 hp H63.2L 250 hp H6
Horsepower217 @ 6500 RPM250 @ 6250 RPM
Torque (lb-ft)192 @ 4500 RPM225 @ 4500 RPM