Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Appointment @ Elite Image

Originally i had an appointment to have my friend take a look on Saturday but decided to reschedule it today... So I emailed work that I'll be a tad bit late... So i get to the shop my friend take a look at it. Well actually he took it to a shop that specializes in auto repair. So I waited for a couple hours. But it seems like it took a while just to diagnosis the issue. They had to drive it around. Put it on a lift to listen to the noise. 3 hours past then 4 hours.... And i had to notify work that I couldn't make it. My day was pretty much shot from waiting. So my friend got my car back and told me issues not related to the noise. First, he told me that my differential is making noise ( not a good thing) , second my wheel is bent which might be rubbing on something, third my new rotors had to be resurfaced... I told my friend it might just be a wheel bearing. So we took it in the back of the shop and ran some more tests. I decided just to take the plunge and replace the wheel bearing. He placed the order and told me to come back tomorrow to get installed...