Wednesday, December 20, 2006

brake power decreasing...

for the past few weeks since the new rear rotors and new pads have been placed. in addition to all the new rotors and pads i had my brakes bled. you would think that everything should be fine and dandy... but its not... my brakes seem like they are acting up again. there is still a noise coming from the rear passenger side and i have to stomp on the brake pedal to stop the car. the guy who bled my brakes informed me that my rear passenger caliper is going out. so i had a second opinion and took the supra to keith from Rev'd Up Kustomz to take a look at it... he sprayed it with some anti-squeek spray. in the beginning it worked a while but the noise came back. he told me to drive it for a week and hear if the noise comes back.

so i've been driving the car and i have to say enough is enough. i've decided to just invest my money on used twin turbo brake calipers, pads, rotors and new stainless steel brake lines. this is going to cost me some bucks but i know i can save money if i can find the right people :)