Tuesday, May 29, 2007

battery is dead...

another issue has come up on my road to going twin turbo. last night i decided to go out and get gas for my car so i wouldn't have to worry about it before i go to work in the morning. little did i know that my car wouldn't start. the little beeping sound was faint sounding and the warning lights were dim. i knew there was an issue right away. so i opened the hood and made sure all the fuses alright. so i txted my friend and told him my battery was pretty much shot. my dad suggested that we jump start the car, which didn't work. so when jarv arrived from sherilyn's place he helped us pushed my car into the drive way. i didn't want to leave my car parked on the side walk.

today i have to look for a battery. i talked to several of my friend's online and they told me just to go with the optima yellow top battery. i looked at the optima website and noticed that it was good for car audio and other gadgets. seems like im going optima. good thing this issue came up before i went turbo. i didn't want to worry about the battery dying down the road.