Friday, May 25, 2007

the email...

yesterday when i got home from the shop i got an interesting email from Yuki (the guy selling me the 2jzgte motor). anyways it says

>>"Hi JOEL
>>DO YOU REALY NEED ENGINE?
>>
>>I HAVE A CUSTOMER WHO HAS INTERESTING TO GET WITH 5SP
>>
>>PLS. UNDERSTAND I COULD NOT HOLD ENGINE FOR U WHITHOUT DEPOSIT
>>NOT MUCH TIME"

that email immediately caught my attention. i replied to his email and told him that yes I'm interested in the motor. i was slacking off and didn't send him the deposit for the motor. so i took my check book wrote down the amount and fill out the envelope and ran to the mail box (like that will speed things faster). i emailed him again and told him that the check is in the mail. i called him a few times but he didn't pick up.

so today i called him this morning and told him my situation. he said the guy who was interested in it wanted to drop it in a Toyota Cressida. But i told him that i will pick up the motor on the 9th of June (saturday). he was cool about it. the motor seems like its locked in for now.