Wednesday, May 30, 2007

borrowing battery

i had to call into work and tell them my car situation. i sent my friend joaquin a txt and let him know whats up. so pretty much my day was shot in terms of working... no 8 hour work day for me, which means no money.... oh well.

so today i called pann auto and placed an order for a yellow top battery. thanh told me they were able to get it that day... but found out that there driver wasn't in today. so they weren't able to get it for me today. so i had to figure out how to get to work the next day and to pick up the battery.... i went down my phone list and called people. Jon, an MR2 owner said he had one. i went to his pad and picked it up. when i got home to put the battery on, the terminals were weirdly placed. i couldnt reach the terminals with my connectors. i was thinkin that the battery were made specially for boats. so i wasn't able to use that battery.

i called a few more people and had no luck... so i tried one last person. David with the red evo 9, who i met at a s2000 meet. he was at dustin's (silver evo) house working on his car. he told me that dustin has a battery i can borrow. but i need to drive up to escondido. so i decided to make the trip there. i took the echo and made the 40 min trip.

i got home and installed the battery and it works...