Sunday, February 15, 2009

boo condensation!

I went into the garage and noticed something in my front driver headlight... After the trend of cold and rainy weather condensation formed inside my headlight. I was really disappointed and bummed. I thought the headlights were sealed really well when I had my retrofit done. I txted a couple of friends and it seemed like a lot of work. I rather have someone do it for me instead of doing it myself. Since I don't have any experience in resealing headlights I'm bound to break something.

I finally txted the guy who did my retrofit. His response was to have me send it back so he can reseal them at no extra charge. The only expense is having them shipped to his location. I still have an extra set of Supra headlights I can run while they're out getting resealed. Now I have to find the time to send them.

I just hate seeing it that condensation!