Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New JL Audio Speakers C2-650x

I had the urge to purchase something for my car. So I had to think about what needs to be replaced. The car is about 12 years old and things need to be changed to something better. One thing that needs to be upgrade is my rear speakers. I was told that my rear driver speaker was blown when I had my Panasonic headunit installed a year and half ago.

So yesterday I was surfing the web to find out prices for JL Audio C2-650x speakers. These speakers are a new model of coaxiel for 2009. I finally settled and purchased them on ebay for a way better price than everybody else. I can't wait to get them :)



JL Audio C2-650X Info
JL Audio's Evolution C2 speakers bring precision sound to your vehicle. They'll reproduce subtle elements of your music like delicate woodwinds or soprano vocals, then turn on a dime to deliver the deep thrum of the bass or thunder of the drums.

The C2-650X 6-3/4" speakers feature rugged polypropylene cones that can handle high power without distortion, so you get full-bodied low tones you can really feel. The 3/4" silk dome tweeters serve up smooth-sounding high frequencies that won't tax your ears, adding a satisfying dose of realism to your soundstage. Built-in crossovers make sure your tunes play smoothly across the whole musical spectrum.

Details:


  • 2-way 6-3/4" speakers (pair)

  • injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround

  • 3/4" silk dome tweeter

  • built-in crossover network

  • 4-ohm impedance

  • power range: 15-60 watts RMS (100 watts peak power)

  • frequency response: 59-22,000 Hz

  • sensitivity: 91 dB

  • depth: 2-9/16"